As the price crashes more than 20% in 24 hours, NLW describes the “wall of worry” around regulation that might characterize this cycle’s FUD.
This episode is sponsored by Nexo.io and this week’s special product launch: Stacks.co.
Today on the brief:
- Trump ejected from social media
- Bakkt confirms plans to go public via SPAC
- NYDIG buys Digital Assets Data
Our main discussion: Are we at the beginning of a new bitcoin FUD cycle?
In this episode, NLW looks at:
- What happened with bitcoin’s big price crash
- How the crypto community is reacting to the dip
- New regulatory FUD out of the U.K.
- Why regulatory issues are likely to be this bull market’s “wall of worry”
See also: Bitcoin Plummets as Miners Sell Inventory, Spot Markets Panic
Image credit: Nathan Stirk/Getty Images News